Here at the Marxist Sociology Blog we are celebrating the end of our second full year live. Since relaunching the blog with a new editorial team in October of 2018, we have published a wide range of commentary and analysis both to make Marxist sociology accessible and to provide a venue for our members to showcase their important work.
To celebrate our authors, below is our top ten most read posts of 2020.
- Disintegrating US-China Economic Symbiosis and the New Inter-Imperial Rivalry by Ho-Fung Hung
- Critical Realism and Marxism by Richard Westra
- Erich Fromm’s Marxist Sociology Forty Years Later by Kieran Durkin
- Is China Socialist or Capitalist? How Marxism Breaks the Binary by David Laibman
- The Limits of State Capitalism on China’s Bid for Hegemony by Mingtang Liu and Kellee S. Tsai
- Monopsony Capitalism and Worker Power in the Global Garment Industry by Ashok Kumar
- Why Didn’t Marx Finish Capital? by Ludo Cuyvers
- Variegated Social Reproduction as Critical Thinking by Isabella Bakker
- Graduate Student Worker Organizational Stability in the Twilight Hour of Neoliberalism by Daniel Gutiérrez
- Lessons of Rojava and Histories of Abolition by Brendan McQuade
Happy new year from the editors!